Thursday, August 9, 2012

Twenty One Days of Ramadan

Alhamdullillah! For the beautiful days we have today, it is hot weather but we are thankful for that.
Oh Allah! Make the beginning of this day good, the middle prosperous, and the end successful. Oh Allah! You alone can change the weather from hot to cool, please do it for us, make easy for us the day until another day to come. I ask You to grant me the good of this world, and of the hereafter. Oh Most Merciful of all who show us Mercy!

Oh Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worship but You. The Opener, The All Knowing, The Restrainer, The Enlarger, The Abaser, The Exalter, The Honourer, The Humiliator, The All Hearing, The All Seeing, The Creator. You created me and am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise (to You) as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to you all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You. Ameen.

"Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the middle (Asr) prayer. And stand before Allah with obedience"
Surah Al Baqarah, 2:238

" A great month a blessed month containing a night which is better than a thousand months has approached you people. Allah (SWT) has appointed the observance of fasting during it as an obligatory duty, and of the passing of (a part of) its nights in prayer as voluntary practice. If someone draws near to Allah during it with some good act, he will be (in reward) like one who fulfills an obligatory duty in another month. And he who fulfills an obligatory duty in it will be like one who fulfills seventy obligatory duties in another month. It is the month of endurance and the reward of endurance is paradise... It is a month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness and whose end is freedom from hell...
Hadith Al Bukhari 

21d/r=sick-vac


No comments:

Post a Comment