Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sixteen Days of Ramadan

Alhamdullillah! I recovered from my heart pain (from yesterday), I don't know to whom should I blame the society doesn't accept my identity (physical appearance) or the evil who whisper to the mankind. 
O Allah! forgive them, they don't know what they are doing, I'm hurt! but to YOU I ask for help, blessing and protection! because, I know You are the ONLY ONE the best can protect, and remove the pain that we are having in this LIFE.


This Surah Ayah al Kursi below means "Verse of the Throne". I used to read this surah from my heart, especially if I'm in distress, I feel comfort after reading this surah:


Ayah Al-Kursi
'Allaahu laaa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huu.  'Al-Hayyul-Qayyuum. Laa ta-khuzuhuu sinatunw-wa laa nawn. Lahuu maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil'arz. Man-zallazii yashfa-'u 'indahuuu 'illaa bi-iznih? Ya'lamu maa bayna 'aydiihim wa maa khalfahum. Wa laa yuhiituuna bi-shay-im-min 'ilmihii 'illaa bimaa shaaa'. Wa si-'a Kursiyyu-hus-Samaawaati wal-arz; wa laa ya-'uuduhuu hifzu - humaa wa Huwal 'Aliyyul- 'Aziim.


Verse of the Throne (Translation) 
Allah! There is no god but He-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal no slumber can seize Him nor sleep. 
His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there that can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, The Supreme (in glory). 


11&12d/f=vac

No comments:

Post a Comment