Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Twenty Six Days of Ramadan

Alhamdullillah! We are almost there! but, I really feel sad that Ramadan is going to end very soon. May Allah (SWT) accept our Intention, Dua's, and our Prayers in this month of Ramadan. 

I used to read the following Dua's, after every time of my obligatory prayer, I just want to share with you:

"Rabbnaa aatina fid-dunya hasanathan wa fil-aakhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaaban naar"

"Oh Allah! Give us the good in this world, and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment on the Hell fire"
Surah AlBaqarah, 2:201

Oh Allah! Separate me from my sins as you have separated from the east and west.
Oh Allah! Cleanse me of my sins as white cloth is cleansed from dirt.
Oh Allah! Wash me of my sin with water, ice and snow.
Oh Allah! I ask of You integrity and soundness in my religion, my life, my family, and my possessions.
Oh Allah! Cover my shame, pacify my fears, guard me from what is in front of me, and behind me, from what is on my right, and on my left, over my head and under my feet.
Oh Allah! Grant health to my body.
Oh Allah! Grant health to my hearing.
Oh Allah! Grant health to my sight.
There is no deity except You!
I have set my face towards the originator of the heaven and the earth sincerely (in Islam) and I am not among the musrikeen. Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the world.
No partner has He. Indeed I am Muslim (those who submit to Him).
Oh Allah! You are the King, none has the right to be worshiped but You.You are my Lord, and I am your slave, I have wronged myself, and I have acknowledge my sins, so forgive all my sins for no one forgives sins except You.
Oh Allah! Forgive my sins, and my ignorance and my exceeding the limits (boundaries) of my righteousness in all my deeds and what you know better than I.
Oh Allah! Forgive my mistake, those done intentionally or out of my ignorance or (without or with) seriousness, and I confess that all such mistakes are done by me.
Oh Allah! Forgive my sin of the past, and of the future which I did openly or secretly.


18d/f=tue

No comments:

Post a Comment