Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thirty Days of Ramadan


Indeed! Today is the last day of fasting, Alhamdullillah! Birubil Alameen. Ya  Allah accept all my Dua's, Prayer. As we know, You are the Enricher, the Prohibitor, the Profiter, the Distresser, the Light, the Guide, the Maker, the Everlasting, the Inheritor, the Guide to the Right Path, the Most Patient, the King of the Universe, the Lord of Splendid Glory and Majesty.

Continuation from yesterday:

Accordingly, He made arrangements for the guidance of mankind and appointed His Messenger from among the people themselves and bestowed upon them the knowledge of the truth and the Right Way of Life. They were charge with mission to invite people to the Right Way from which they had strayed.

The Messenger themselves believed in Allah, and acted in accordance with the Guidance they received from Him. They were raised from different nations in different countries, and thousand of them were sent during thousand of years. They all had one, and the same religion which was based on the UNITY of GOD, and accountability in the hereafter.

They all taught the same Way of Life, that was taught to the first man at the very start of his life in this world. They all followed the same Guidance, that is, those fundamental, and eternal principles of morality, and culture which were prescribed for the first man from the very first day of his life. They all had the same mission to invite all human beings to the same Guidance, and to organized them into One Community (Mulim).

During their respective terms, these Messenger fulfilled their mission admirably well. But it is a pity that the majority of the people were not inclined to accept their invitations and even those who joined their community gradually became corrupt. So that some of the communities totally loss that Guidance and others tampered with the commandments of Allah and mixed them up with false things.

Please take note all the non believers, or christian! According to your Bible, 1 Kings, 9:5-8. 
I will establish your throne of sovereignty over Israel forever, as I promised your father David when I said, 'You shall always have someone from your line on the throne of Israel.' 
But if you and your descendants stop following me, disobey the law, and commands I have given you, and worship other God then I will remove my people Israel from the land I have given them, and I will also abandon this temple which I have consecrated as the place where I am to be worship.

God said to Moses and his people: Ten Commandments: Exodus, 20:1-6
I, the Lord, am your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. You shall not carve idols for yourselves in the shape of anything in the sky above or on the earth below or in the waters beneath the earth; you shall not bow down before them or worship them. 
For I, the Lord, your God, am a jealous God, inflicting punishment for their fathers' wickedness on the children of those who hate me, down to the third and fourth generation; but bestowing mercy down to the thousandth generation, on the children of those who love me and keep my commandments.

My Dear readers, Open your breast, and understand the message of Allah (SWT), He invited you all to the truth, and to worship Him alone! He is the ONLY ONE GOD, the Most Glorious, and the Most Merciful, and the reward is Paradise to dwell therein forever.
22d/f=vac

No comments:

Post a Comment