Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thirteen Days of Ramadan

Alhamdullillah! Indeed, we are almost half month of Ramadan, I just finish my Asr prayer, while I'm in my Dua (supplication to Allah SWT) I keep remembering my previous deed, and ask forgiveness from Allah (SWT), because I know I'm a human being, not a perfect one, I  easily forgot, and what I did, or say something that to hurt others feeling. May Allah forgive me, and accept my Dua, and I pray  to Almighty Allah to bless those in needs, and guide them to the right path. Ameen.




Part Tree Sermon
Continuation from yesterday sermon of Prophet (SAW):
O people! anyone who during this month cultivates good manners, will walk over the sirat (bridge to Paradise) on the day when feet will tend to slip. For anyone who during this month eases the workload of his servants, Allah (SWT) will make easy his accounting, and for anyone who doesn't hurt others during this month, Allah (SWT) will safeguard him from His Wrath on the Day of Judgement. Anyone who respects  and treats an orphan with kindness during this month, Allah shall look at him with kindness on that Day. Anyone who treats his kinsmen well during this month, Allah will bestow His Mercy on him on that Day, while anyone who mistreats his kinsmen during this month, Allah will keep away from His Mercy. Whomever offers the recommended prayer during this month, Allah will save him from Hell, and whoever observes his obligations during this month, his reward will be seventy times the reward during other months: Whoever repeatedly invokes Allah's blessings on me, Allah will keep his scale of good deeds heavy, while the scales of others will be tending to lightness. Whoever recites during this month an ayat (verse) of the Holy Quran, will get the reward of reciting the whole Quran in the other months.

O people! the gates of Paradise remain open during this month. Pray to your Lord, that they may not be closed for you. While the gates of Hell are closed, pray to your Lord that they never open for you Satan (evil) has been chained, invoke your Lord not to let him dominate you.
Ali Ibn Talib (RA) said: I asked; "O Messenger of Allah, what are the best deeds during this month?" 
He replied: O Abu-Hassan, the best deeds during this month is to keep away from what Allah (SWT) forbidden unto you.

My dear brother and sister in Islam, and also for non Muslim brother and sister! This is the time for us to reflect, to be thankful to Allah (SWT), we don not know what is tomorrow, ask forgiveness and guidance to ONE TRUE GOD, He is the ONLY ONE can guide us and forgive us all our sins in this Dunya (world). May Allah grant us all the blessing in this LIFE as well in the Hereafter. Insha Allah....Ameen...

9d/f=wed 

No comments:

Post a Comment