Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nineteen Days of Ramadan

Alhamdullillah! Although it is extreme hot in our area, we are grateful to Allah (SWT), for the blessing we have, the food to eat, and the Life we have.  It is His Mercy can change our destiny, what we want in this LIFE, Allah (SWT) knows already, what we desire, but we need to ask, and pray sincerely for the forgiveness of our sins, may Allah (SWT) accept our intention and Dua's for this month of Ramadan. Ameen. 

Thy Lord does create and choose as He pleases: no choice have they (in the matter): Glory to Allah! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!
And thy Lord knows all that their hearts conceal and all that they reveal.
And He is Allah: there is no God but He. To Him be praise, at the first and at the last.
Surah Al-Qasas, 28:68-70

Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Guardian and Disposer of all affairs.
To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth: and those who reject the Signs of Allah it is they who will be in loss.
Surah Al Zumar, 39:62-63

Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare the Praises and Glory of Allah: to Him belongs Dominion, and to Him belongs Praise: and He has power over all things.
It is He Who has created you; and of you are some that are unbelievers, and some that are Believers: and Allah sees well all that ye do.
He has created the heavens and the earth in just proportions, and has given you shape, and made your shapes beautiful: and to Him is the final Goal.
He knows what is in the heavens and on earth; and He knows what ye conceal and what ye reveal: yea, Allah knows well the (secrets) of (all) hearts.
Surah Al-Taghabun, 64:1-4 

Dear brother and sister in Islam, and to all non Muslim, The message from the Holy Quran is not my word, it is from Allah the Almighty ONE GOD, open your heart and understand what is the message from GOD to you. 
Before I embrace Islam, I know it is already the true religion that I am searching, answering all my doubts with my previous religion, but because of my pride, and the religion of my parents, it is hard for me to accept, until Allah (SWT) testing my faith, I almost loss my LIFE, It is a night mare that I could not imagine, It is a long Journey toward Islam, but at the end I surrender to ALLAH (SWT) Takbir! Allah Oh Akbar!!! Takbir! Allah Oh Akbar!!! Takbir!  Allah Oh Akbar!!!  ALLAH IS GREAT!!! Alhamdullillah! 

Verily all the praises are due to Allah, we seek His help, we seek His forgiveness, and we seek refuge in Him from the evils of ourselves and the mistakes of our deeds. And he whom Allah guides no one can mislead and whom Allah misleads no one can guide I bear witness that there is NO GOD but ALLAH Alone with no partners and Prophet Mohammad is His slave and messenger.

19d/r=sick-tue

No comments:

Post a Comment