Sunday, July 22, 2012

Third Days of Ramadan


I remember before I embrace Islam, it was almost  Ramadan, I started reading some pamphlets about Islam, watching debate of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat may Allah (SWT) accept him in paradise ameen. This debate with Dr. Floyd Clark, who is a professor emirites at Johnson Bible College USA. If you will follow to listen the whole debate, if you are the good readers of Bible you will be amazed the way Sheikh Ahmed Deedat deliver his debate about WAS JESUS CRUCIFIED? I never knew before that he is a Muslim, until I finish listening the debate, masha Allah I realized that JESUS the son of Virgin Mary was not crucified, and He is the MESSIAH as the Bible say with different gospel.

According to the Quran: Sura Maryam, 19:27-33
At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). 
They said: "O Mary! Truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
"O sister of Aaron! thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"
But she [pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
"And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me PRAYER and CHARITY as long as I live: He hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
"So PEACE is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the Day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"
  
2nd/d/f=sun

No comments:

Post a Comment