Thursday, July 26, 2012

Seven Days of Ramadan

Alhamdulillah I'm back to my computer, still I'm not feeling good, Ins sha Allah tomorrow I can start again.
Oh Allah! Guide me the right things to do in my LIFE.
Oh Allah! You are strong in I'm weak, and You are rich in I'm poor, shower us Your Mercy, from Your blessing, and bounty, and forgiveness, and save us from the fire of the hell.

What I am suffering is less than what the Muslim brothers, and sister suffering from Burma, you cannot imagine the way they suffered. May Allah bless them, and remove from any calamities. Amin

Today I'm not able to fast, I thought I cannot get up from my bed, Alhamdulillah I'm here in my site, keep thinking the people who are suffering still able to do their job, mine is just a high fever, throat infection, and headache. I could not think what I need to share, except the hell fire. 

That we heard a terrible sound. Thereupon Allah's  Messenger said:  that is a stone  which was thrown seventy (70) years before in Hell and it has been constantly slipping down and now it has reached its base.
Sahih Muslim (6813)

The fire which the sons of Adam burn is only one seventieth part of the Fire of Hell. His companions said: By Allah, even ordinary fire would have been enough (to burn people). Thereupon he said: It is sixty nine (69) parts in excess of (the heat of fire in this world each of them being equivalent to their heat). (The intensity of the heat of the Fire of Hell compared to fire of the world 70X more).
Sahih Muslim (6811)

Samura b. Jundub reported Allah's Messenger (PBUH) as saying: There would be among them those to whom the fire will reach up to their ankle,s and to some of them the fire would reach their knees, and to some it would reach their waists, and to some it would reach up to their collar-bones.
Sahih Muslim (6816)

I really feel so hot in my body (high fever), so I remember Hell Fire,  I'm trying to share what I learned about the "Hell Fire". I cannot describe or explain according to my understanding, read the above hadith then you try to understand what really meant to you if you believe it or not.

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
The (Day) of noise and Clamour:
What is the (Day) of Noise and Clamour?
And what will explain to thee what the (Day) of Noise and Clamour is?
(It is) a Day whereon men will be like moths scattered about,
And the mountains will be like carded wool.
Then, he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy,
Will be in a Life of good pleasure and satisfaction.
But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light
Will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit.
And what will explain to thee what this is?
(It is) a Fire Blazing fiercely!
Surah Al-Qariah, 101:1-11

n/f=svac

No comments:

Post a Comment