Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fifth Days of Ramadan


This is the place (Maqaam Ibraahem) after the Tawaf being completed the pilgrim should then pray two raka'aahs behind Maqaam Ibraahem, It is advisable to recite the first sura Al Kafirun, then second rakat, sura Al-Iklas.

I remember during my first umra during the month of Ramadan, Alhamdulillah I cannot imagine the happiest of my life to be in the House of Allah, I don't even feel hungry or thirsty Masha Allah, I prayed a lot of DU'AA. 

"Rabbanaa aatina fid dunya hasanatan wa fil-aakhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaaban naar".  
"Oh Allah, give us the good of this world that of the hereafter and shield us from the torment of the hell fire"
Sura Al-Baqarah, 2:201

I have set my face towards the originator of the heaven and the earth sincerely (in Islam) and I am not among  the mushier. Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the world! No partner has he. Indeed I am Muslim (those who submit to Him). 

O Allah! You are the King, none has the right to be worshiped but You. (You are the most perfect and all praise is for You). You are my Lord and I am your slave, I have wronged myself, and I have acknowledge my sins, so forgive all my sins for no one forgives sins except You.

O Allah! guide me to the best of character to which no one can guide except You, and save me from the worst of characters, from which no one can save me except You. I am here and happy to serve You. All good is in Your hands, and evil is not from You. (The guided one is he who is guided by You). You are blessed and exalted I seek Your forgiveness and repent to You. Amin.

4rtd/f=tue

No comments:

Post a Comment