Friday, July 27, 2012

Eight Days of Ramadan

Oh Allah! I have many things to say, but my heart (love) conquer my mine that I could not think anything, guide me to the right direction, that nobody can mislead me.
Oh Allah! guide our heart, so that we love nothing but the truth, guide our sight, so that we see nothing but the truth, guide our hearing, so that we hear nothing but the truth.  It is You who have the power over me.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful:
Master of the Day of Judgement.
Thee do we worship,
And thine aid we seek.
Show us the straight way,
The way of those on whom 
Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
Those whose (portion)
Is not wrath,
And who go not astray.
Quran: Surah Al-Fatihah, 1:1-7

Surah Al-Fatihah above, It is the opening chapter of seven verses, it teaches us the perfect prayer, without this surah our prayer is not complete. I used to read this surah Al-Fatihah, even I'm in my bed, reading from my heart until I fall asleep.

"And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts):
 Verily in that are Signs for those who reflect".
Quran: Surah Al-Rum, 30:21

8thd/r=svac


No comments:

Post a Comment