Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tenth Days of Ramadan

Alhamdulillah! I'm blessed to wake up every morning to see the beautiful LIFE we have, and I'm thankful for  everything I have. "Alhamdulillah Rabbil Aalamin"
Oh Allah! Bless the needy, the orphan, the muslim ummah suffering from calamity, grant them peace.
Oh Allah! Guide the misguided, especially those who is dear into my heart, I want them to be with me.

Before I embrace Islam, I thought in doing good deeds here on earth that will surely bring you to Paradise. Since my  childhood life; I keep doing good deed till I grow up, and have faith with my GOD (JESUS CHRIST) that will lead you to Paradise (I love to stay in Paradise). I never knew about Islam, only Muslim. Before I will continue my story, I want to apologized my brothers and sister in Islam, what we really think about the Muslim are bad influence in the society. Why I said so! because I have a bad experienced, I saw it in my both eyes, and heard with my both ears. I am very sorry but this is the true story of my LIFE, they are my close family friend being killed by the Muslim. I'm narrating the story not to hate the Muslim, but to let understand the non Muslim! why we don't like a Muslim before! but now, I love my brothers and sister in Islam, and beside I married to a Muslim man. 

When I'm in Kuwait I meet a brother Muslim, he is a friend of my brother in law from Yemen, at that time I'm a christian, shy, and quiet not talking especially with men, he came to visit us probably try to convince me about  Islam. I'm a person; if I speak, I spoke from my heart, and direct to the point. Not to lie anybody, because I hate lier, and I told him that.
He explain to me about the Muslim character, he said there are two types of a Muslim:
I'm so curious about what he said, and I ask him what he mean about that?
He said: the two types of Muslim are: 1. Momiin (the true believers),  2. Muslim (just a Muslim) he further explain a Momiin is a person who believe in One God, and never lie, he pray five time a day, fast for the month of Ramadan, give zakath (charity), perform pilgrimage (Umrah & Hajj), and never do wrong thing or hurt somebody feeling, and the Muslim a person who believe in Allah, pray five times a day or sometimes, sometime they lie (they try to make some excuses), pay zakath sometime not, fast month of Ramadan sometime not.
Then I ask him! which one he is among those types?
He replied: I'm just a Muslim!
I ask why?
He said: because, I am human easy to be-fall any wrong doing!
I admire with his answer, he said the truth. He is not a hypocrites, because he admit he did wrong, and he is not perfect. Beside that conversation we did, still I'm not convince to convert Islam. 
He said to me; you have a strong personality not easy to be-fall, unless you are sure, and determine to do it with your faith, I admire your principle.
I reply to him: thank you. That is the end of our conversation, after all he never come back to talk about Islam.

Note: keep on reading, you will found some mysteries of my LIFE, not only that you will learn, and have more faith with GOD.

"Whatever you shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly"
Surah, Anfal, 8:60

"O ye who believe! shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? That you believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that you strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property, and your persons: That will be best for you, if you but knew"
Surah, Al-Saff, 61:10-11

6d/f=sun

No comments:

Post a Comment