Friday, July 20, 2012

First day of Ramadan


Allah's (SWT) signs are many, and so are His mysteries:
Yet each does point to His Unity, Goodness, Power, and Mercy.
There is none like unto Him. His teaching is one, and men that split up His standard Religion are but following their own lusts.
Ungrateful are they to give part-worship to others, when all worship and praise and glory are due to Him and Him alone, in whom we have our life and being!  

Dear Allah,
Today is my first day of Ramadan!! I want to thank you for all the blessing you have given me.
I'm blessed to wake up every morning to see the beautiful life you bestow on me, that I could stand  and pray to you and I'm thankful for that.

As Prophet Mohammad (SAW) said: When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of Heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devil are chained."  (Al - Bukhari)

So please open for me the door that is being closed for me, let me in, and not to look back again! what is my yesterday!! let me continue my journey, and fulfilled my dreams that I left behind. With out your help, I cannot make it, because I don't have any power to conquer the evils! Ameen.

It is You who created us , and put love, and mercy between our hearts, and it is you can remove. 

(1std/r-vac)

No comments:

Post a Comment