Sunday, November 4, 2012

19 Thul Hijjah, 1433

Assalamo Alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam, and to all readers! Today, I want to share about the advent of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) through the book of Jesus Christ (PBUH).

Jesus, Departure; Coming of the advocate
But I tell you the truth, it is better for you that I go. For if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Bible; John 16:7

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: " O children of Israel! I am the messenger of God (sent) to you, confirming the law (which came) before me, and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed."
Holy Quran; Sura Al Saff, 61:6 

According to the Holy Quran, and the Bible Jesus sent only for the Jews

Jesus sent out these twelve after instructing them thus, "Do not go into pagan territory or enter a Samaritan town. Go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Bible; Matthew 10:5-6

According to the Bible 
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the father will send in my name,
He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 
Bible; John 14:26

According to the Holy Quran about Jesus (PBUH)
The righteous, Word of God, Spirit of God, Christ of God:
Behold the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this word and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God.
Holy Quran; Sura Al Al-i-Imran 3:45

Comforter to be A man
Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth:
For He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come.
Bible; John 16:13

For I speak not from myself; but the Father that sent me, he hath given me the commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
...even as the Father hath saith unto me, so I speak.
Bible; John 12:49-50

According to the Holy Quran
Nor does He say (aught) of (His own) desire.
It is no less than, inspiration sent down to Him.
He was taught by one mighty in power.
Holy Quran; Sura Najm, 53:3-5

 To be continue


6d/f=8m/r 19 Thul-Hijjah, 1433

No comments:

Post a Comment